#header ul li { display: inline; padding: 0 5px; }

Why I write "SBS"

To Quote Jessica Rabbit, "What can I say? He makes me laugh."
How do I decide what to post? Quite simply, if it makes me laugh so hard that I snort, it goes on the blog...Enjoy!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

#73 - Unusual ways to bait a trap...

I am digging through the fridge looking for something to snack on when I notice a container of food that I hadn't seen before. This container stimulated the following conversation:

Me: Brian, what is this?
Brian: Potato salad
Me: When and where did you get this potato salad.
Brian: From some guy on the street. Why?
Me: Brian, your not supposed to take food from strangers.
Brian: No, your not supposed to take CANDY from strangers. You can, however, accept potato salad from strangers. It's perfectly harmless.
Me: Ok, but I am going to let you check for poison before I eat any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment