#header ul li { display: inline; padding: 0 5px; }

Why I write "SBS"

To Quote Jessica Rabbit, "What can I say? He makes me laugh."
How do I decide what to post? Quite simply, if it makes me laugh so hard that I snort, it goes on the blog...Enjoy!

Friday, June 3, 2011

#59 - In the Viking wedding tradition...

So, Brian has decided to go into the wedding planning business. His ideas for my friend Jess’s wedding involve a Noah’s ark reception where every couple must come dressed up as a pair of the same species (we would be the gorillas, of course). The bride will ride into the ceremony on a cow. Instead of processional music, we will shoot off shotguns. Instead of a candle-lighting ceremony, there will be a canon fired at a boat in the middle of a lake, thus sinking the boat. The bride and groom will be on platforms on the water, making it look like they are walking on the water (kinda Jesus-like). They will have to sacrifice something, light it on fire and send it out into the lake in the Viking tradition and they will have a baked Alaska cake that will have to be lit on fire as well which was inspired by the stay-puffed marshmallow man from Ghostbusters. Oh, and the gorillas will have to do the electric slide. I am just glad that he didn’t have any desire to plan our wedding ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment